Wednesday, October 21, 2009

maybe it's not as bad as I think?

Hmm.. yeah...
Maybe it really wasn't as bad as I thought. lol.
I thought of it now coz everyone was really nice to me when I got back from work..
My dad talked to me about whats happenin in his life. which is like WOW coz he never usually do. Then when I got home Mum was reallyyy nice.. Like, I was so pissed at her for scolding me in the morning.. but tonite, it was completely diff..
So maybe, it was just one of those moments when things somehow didn't work in everyone's life.. But maybe it wasn't that bad.
Maybe it's just coz I was in a worried state of mind that everything seems so rank..

Maybe, maybe..

But you know what, if you have a seemingly huge ass problem atm, just step back a bit and look at it from a diff perspective.. I'm sure it's not as complicated and as big as u think it is. And remember, God will never give you anything you can't handle ;)




No comments: