Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Miracle Oils

Haven't post stuff for a while because of exams. But thought I'd like to share my recent discovery!
What are they?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

and 
The Body Shop Monoi Miracle Oil
I bought the Body Shop oil a couple of months back, and have been very satisfied with the results.
I have very dry hair and I always need to put some hair oil to keep it smooth. I used to use Garnier and this salon brand (I think it was called JD?) but they both kinda aggravate my neck eczema. The Body Shop oil claims that it can be used for body and hair. So I thought if I put it on my hair, it wouldn't be so bad for my neck because it is formulated for body as well. And well, now I'm pretty happy with it It gives shine to my hair and doubles up as moisturiser! :)

Extra Virgin Olive Oil... Well, my mum already told me ages ago, but I was like hmmmm *skeptical* because EVO Oil is used for cooking lol! But then after an extensive search on the web, EVO Oil is as good as Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (which is part of the Monoi Miracle Oil). Apparently it has been used by women all around the world since the olden days. It also contains Vitamin E and antioxidants. And so, I tried it on my dry patches, and it works perfectly. Didn't make it go itchy, and the dry patches improve significantly the next day, unlike normal lotions or creams that I usually put.

So for those with dry skin, definitely try these oils :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's cool! Multi-purpose!