Saturday, June 11, 2011

New post coming up :)

Hi all! Hope you've been having a pretty decent week.. (considering that most of us are busy with exams,etc).
I've just thought of something that just fluttered in my mind, but I've only written the really rough post.. I'll continue editing it after the exams done and over with.. Sometimes, I'm kinda a perfectionist, don't wanna put out something unedited haha.. Better wait a bit longer and post a carefully thought piece of writing.
So for now, study hard if ure having exams!! And I'll share the post soon! :D

Pippa and Shaki says hi!

2 comments:

Cass said...

So cute! Lol that your mum tried to pass them off as one dog though, they do look different! So are you keeping two dogs now?

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

haha i knoe riteeee.... but i guess if u look at them from the bum-side they're both furry and white xD We're giving pippa away to this old lady, but shes in Indo currently, so just waiting for her to come back.. gonna miss her so much!!