Sunday, September 18, 2011

Problems = what you need

Sometimes in life we want so many things.. But instead we get problems coming our way. I found the perfect answer to this dilemma that I wanna share with everyone:


I asked for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom, and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity, and God gave me brain and brawn to work.
I asked for courage, and God gave me obstacles to overcome.
I asked for love, and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors, and God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed. 
(by Pdt. Timur Citra Sari, told by Ci Devina)


I reckon it's so true..... When you get problems, it could actually be a way to get what you wanted and needed. Hope you found your answer just as I did today :)

No comments: