Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why is shopping so addictive?

I hate to say it, but I love shopping.
Thing is, I don't like to spend money for the vain and not really necessary shopping. I'd rather save it for more necessary stuff such as saving up for a car, a house, etc, etc. And if there are any abundances left, it would be better off given to people who really need it to stay alive, rather than shopping for more clothes .

Sigh.

Also, my wardrobe is so full already! But I love shopping for new stuff!! T_T Especially after I've gone through blogs or fashion magazines, or saw something that someone wears or have which I like. Booh..

Help!

On another note, I'm probably not gonna write any meaningful stuff for the next couple of days xD
Haven't been in the mood. Been pretty dodgy mood these days. It's because I haven't studied AT ALL during the week break. And I'm pretty behind. Also, work keeps calling me beacause they need people. I guess it's good because I got a pay rise which means I can spend more! ^^ (NO! I hope I don't spend more on unnecessary stuff)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, dun worry, I like shopping too. Especially when the clothing is cheap. Like in Asia :D

That hamster is so cute xD

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

Yeah... That's like one of the few reasons I would go to Indo xD
I know right!!! I used to have this miniature shopping cart but my sister gave it away. Could've took a picture of shaki with it ^^