Friday, October 1, 2010

PHAT!

Yesterday = ROYAL SHOW :D
It was so funnn!!!! Went with DumDum, my sister, my sister's bf, my sister's bf's lil bro. My mum, my grandma and bro was there too but they didn't stay till the fireworks!
So, after a day of fun rides, tiring walks, petting different kinds of animals, we went home and I straight away went to sleep.
The next morning I checked the pictures we took and I was :O OMG.
My tummy is SO BBBBIGGGHHH zzzzzz
so, I decided that I'm gonna try to eat healthier and lose some weight lol.
This morning I went to gym session called Body Pump and it was crazy tiring. Lifted up to 3.75 kg on left and right side of the weight. It was crazy. Now I'm just at uni trying to dwld all my ilectures and probably will stay till 4ish, cos i got work at 5. Phew.
So good luck to me! My target is to lose... hmm..... maybeeeeeeeee 1 kg? haha.. okay I have no idea cos I've never done diets before. Maybe 5 kg. But gonna eat healthy and exercise more for 1 month. So 30 days of that. Trial version. If it works then I'll continue longer ;)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Body Pump before but I've been to Body Attack and Body Combat. Body Attack is like OMG- I was pretty much dead at the end of it. Lol.

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

reallyy??? I've only been Body Jam and that was fun!
Body Pump is crazy :S
We lifted like those big weights and doing push ups weight lifting lol. But it's good, really felt the muscles working :)

Unknown said...

I want to try Bpdy Jam one day! Or Zumba! Lol I like dancing :)

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

me tooh! so exp though.. :<