Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HOT weather = lazy

yeaph.. pretty much! Especially if the aircon is Evaporative, not Refrigerative ones.. they simply don't work in humid weather sigh.. So today was pretty much boring and i cbb doing anything.. I finished the novel I bought yesterday, it's called Hands Me Down World by Lloyd Jones. I bought it using a Dymocks gift card I got 4 years ago from ESL because I was the best ESL student for that semester/year (cant remember) hahah.. But never ended up spending it and I somehow lost it. My mum found it last year under the carpet of our car in Indonesia. LOL weird right? I think she must have put it in her wallet and then accidentally drop it while in Indo. So despite all the scratches and the ancient looks of the card, I still manage to redeem it yay! :D

The lesson here is that, if you have a gift card that's already expired, ask the counter if you can still use it.. Maybe you can :)

On another note, I've been pretty unenthusiastic about becoming a retail pharmacist, because it doesn't seem that good with all the dodgy customers who aren't grateful for your work and advice.. But then this week has been a good week! Been meeting nice customers and I'm beginning to be able to give advice with more confidence.. The owner also gives me tips and things that I should watch out for if one day I own a pharmacy.. So it's all good.. Maybe I will own a pharmacy in the future if I have enough money... :Hopefully ones with the automatic dispenser and chutes going down from upstairs like this one :D :

No comments: