Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blog = communication during msn deprivation?


Hello :)
I haven't been on msn much these days. Partly because my laptop literally dies if I use too much applications all at once (ilecture, fb, blog, files, etc). Also, I haven't gone out much at all cos of uni stuff and for being broke sigh...

So, I just realised that blogging is actually a good temporary way to connect with everyone! :) Getting to know whats been up in everyones lives and sharing whats happening in my life (even though its not much hehe).

It's not as time consuming as msn, and not as distracting as fb. It's also pretty fun! So, perfect. :)

Will probably blog heaps in the next few days
(except maybe during the days when I actually have exams :S)


To fellow writers in this lil blogging world:
Happy blogging! :)


PS: How gorgeous do these purple desserts look! (got nothing to do with the post but it looks nice lalala...)

4 comments:

Cass said...

Yay, it's boring when I'm the only person blogging, so it's cool that you're planning to blog more these days!
I still haven't tried macroons yet...I want that purple macroon!

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

haha yep! let's keep blogging! :D
At least when we find time lol..
Me tooohhh.. macarons are pretty nice.. I've only tried it once xD
But different colours kinda taste the same.. Maybe I'll make some one day...~

Cass said...

Hahaha yes, once you make some you can give me one to try :D

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

okay will do :)
but only if its succesful!! xD