Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hehehe


Note : Hong Kong, Taiwan.. Could it be Kelvin and Cass? The two lucky ppl on a trip to Hong Kong and Taiwan? XD

On another note, I'm gonna give you a lil update :)
After several days of busy busy planning, practising face painting, and running the food bazaar GROGKI, me and DumDum were flat out tired LOL. So yesterday he came over to my house and we just chilled lol. First we watched sum youtube vids while eating breakfast. After a while I got reminded of this childhood game that I used to play when i was tiny! After googling it, the name of the game is Pocahontas 1.0.
So we downloaded it and played the adventure for about 1 hour. I can't believe it's so fast because when I was small it took me weeks to finish the adventure! :S I blame it on the gamer DumDum :P hehehhehe..
Pocahontas 1.0



Then we looked through my old files in the computer and found some The Sims pictures I kept. It contains the houses that I've made etc etc. I was like "Look look!! so kool right??!!!!". Sadly very proud LOL.
Some of the houses I made :D

In the evening we walked Shaki to Piney Lakes, where we went pass this house which always had a flawless, green lush lawn. I remembered there is always an old man with a lawn mower, taking care of the garden, with a dog put on a leash, tied on a garden fork standing upright on the grass. However, today was different :(
It wasn't as green, lush, neat, and flawless anymore. It's got dry patches and the sides weren't perfectly straight, the hedges were not sharply squared, etc.. And 2 little girls were riding on bikes outside the house, supervised by their mum. Maybe the old man sold the house? Or might have passed on? I'm not sure. It's just kinda sad cos everytime I walked around that area, the lush lawn would be so eye catching, and now it's slowly fading away.

I told Shawn, I get so sad when things change, especially if it's a really good or fond thing. But we live in a rapidly changing world, so it's not good to be someone who can't move with time. At least I'll keep the memory of the lawn in my mind :) Just wished I had taken a photo of it though..
The lawn looked a bit like this, but smoother in texture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol yep, the Taiwan visit would be meeee xD

Ahh, I used to play Thr Sims. I still have The Sims 2 but I don't play it anymore.

That's sad about the old man and his garden. That picture really does have a green lawn. My family we're all so lazy about gardening and our lawn looks nothing like that lol.

Kel~ said...

Hahaha HK is meeeeeee (: HOW DID YOU KNOW? STALKER.

MOnster a.k.a monica said...

Yeah, I wanna play but no time :<
kelv: yes i am your stalker :P Happy?